- Fully installed versions of Outlook, Publisher, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- For 1 PC
- Store files in the cloud with OneDrive
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later
- All languages included
Microsoft Office Professional 2013 is designed for individuals and groups that want an office with Publisher, Outlook and Access on their PC. It comes with latest applications that are designed for better performance in an organization. These include publisher for creating marketing materials and outlook for emails.
This application comes with innovative features that let you personalize how you use it. It lets you to create personal settings such as custom roaming. This enables you to re-open documents from any device or PC. Thus, you can work from virtually any location. You can also store your documents in a cloud based SkyDrive. This makes your documents, group files and notes always accessible regardless of your location.
This application makes how you respond or communicate with customers and clients easy. this is because using Outlook and new sharing tools, it is easy to even share documents stored in the SkyDrive. Basically, using this application it is easy to respond quickly to clients and customers by previewing outlook information via reading pane or even sneaking peek at the contacts. Communicating the way you want is now easy. This is because you have access to a wide range of sharing options via different Office programs.
Using this application, you can easily turn data and ideas into professional and expert documents. You can easily create winning documents using start screen templates. You can also work with images, PDF content and data and share them in new ways. This makes it possible to draw conclusion from the data you create within a short time. You can also use this application to create unique publications by adding photos, swapping them, creating innovative backgrounds as well as adding texts and visual effects. In addition, you can build a database application and share it via the web using Microsoft Office Professional 2013.
Without a doubt, Microsoft Office Professional 2010 is one of the most popular packages that have been made available by Microsoft. This particular product comes equipped with all the high-quality programs used by professionals in order to easily create and manipulate their data. Unlike Home and Student offices, the 2010 Microsoft Office Professional covers a more extensive range of features which makes it the ultimate choice for large scale businesses.
- Package included Word, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Access, 2010 versions.
- Published paves the way for the creation of brochures, newsletters and emails that carry a distinctive design.
- OneNote consolidates all information and allows them to be turned to useful data.
- Create inventories and carefully track the financial side of the business using Excel 2010.
- Share files and access information anywhere at all as long as there’s usable internet connection for the individual.
- Allows working as a team with Access features as well as integration of information to create a smooth and accurate report about the business.
- Customizable Ribbon feature allows individuals to change settings according to their most preferred order.
The best thing about the Microsoft Office Professional 2010 package is that it contains practically everything individuals would want to manage their business. The ease of use is also a plus, especially for those who have grown familiar with the usual layout of Microsoft.
Out of all the programs included in the professional package, probably the newest one to users would be the Publisher. This is actually incredibly helpful and gives businesses the opportunity to create their own headings and professional looking letterheads. This is perfect for emails, letters and practically any transaction under the business. Outlook and OneNote 2010 are also ideal tools, providing individuals with the best way to handle not only their contacts but also the vital information needed to keep the business afloat.
The main problem of this product is the price which is way more than what is paid for the Home and Student 2010 versions. Considering the contents of the package, this isn’t really surprising.
Of course, it is important to note that the Microsoft Office Professional 2010 is not for everyone. Individuals who are only looking for basic functions in their Office programs shouldn’t worry too much about buying the Professional version. In most cases, this package is something reserved for business – both small and large ones. For those who intend to make a purchase however, it is important to note that the package runs on very specific system requirements. Hence, it’s always a good idea to ask sellers about compatibility issues before buying.
System requirements for this package include some of the following:
– Computer processor must have at least 500 MHz
– A 3 GB available hard disk space is best
– There should be a 256 MB RAM but 512 is better for graphics
– Display resolution can be anything from 1024 by 576 or above.