A new version of Sage Instant Accounts has been released.
Sage Instant costs from £119
- Users (Single user) - Company size (1 - 50 employees)
Sage Instant Plus costs from £267
- Users ( Up to 2 users) - Company size (1 - 50 employees)
|Sage Instant Accounts 2015 (PC)
Sale Price: £107.00
Discount: £55.00 (34%)
Sage Software 01364S2015 - SAGE INSTANT ACCOUNTS
|Sage 50 Accounts Essentials (PC)
Sale Price: £85.10
Discount: £16.90 (17%)
Sage 50 Accounts Essentials 0191ESR16 Software Utilities Software
|Sage Instant Accounts For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
Sale Price: £7.93
Discount: £9.06 (53%)
Get to grips with Sage Instant Accounts in simple steps. This comprehensive guide walks you th....
With Sage Instant Accounts 2013, the users can expect a better customisation and a simpler way to do everyday accounting tasks more quickly. While Instant is made for small businesses, users can upgrade their software to the Sage 50 product range as firms grow.
New features in the Sage Instant 2013 include :
- New report browser - improved selection and filtering tools, and import/export commands
- A report and invoice designer - create customised, unique invoices and reports
- More prominent Export to Excel facility - featured on 100 different screens
- Simplified routines for infrequent tasks such as VAT
- A start-up wizard, process guides and online Sage Help.
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista