- On the go : desktop + web + mobile
- Export data to Excel
- Quicken Bill Pay
- Priority access to customer support.
- Custom invoices and estimates
- Add payment links to invoices
- Save rental documents
- Improved portfolio analysis : compare buy-and-hold options
- Over 11,000+ online billers, bill PDF downloads
- Expanded custom report layout options – direct Excel export
- Get the latest features without having to upgrade*
- On Dropbox, you have 5GB of secure online backup for Quicken files
- Move – archive investments transaction feature
- Richer performance analysis with buy – hold comparison
- Free Quicken Bill Pay – priority access to Quicken phone support*
- Custom invoices with your logo – color – payment links
- E-mail rent reminders – receipts*
- Easier to read. Customizable fonts throughout and redesigned report layouts
- Bill center help manage your bills in one place. Quicken Bill Pay in Quicken let you download PDFs of bills along with amount due and due date and pay them for free automatically . Get e-mail bill alerts.*
- Expanded report capacity – direct Excel export
- Create and e-mail custom invoices with your logo – colors – weblinks (for payments via PayPal- reviews on Yelp and others)*
- Investment performance analysis
- Mobile app – with investment tracking, offline use, and enhanced search
- A new look that’s easier to use and navigate
- The estimated value of your home with automatic updates
Quicken Home & Business 2015 – Updates For The New Edition
When it comes to personal finance, Quicken is one of the top names in the industry. You are going to find that the company has pushed out a great deal of options, including Quicken Home & Business 2015. This is the latest iteration of the software, and it’s an interesting push forward. It has a lot of great elements that have been pushed into the marketplace. With this latest update you are going to find that there are a variety of options to explore and consider as you move towards managing your finances. This edition is specifically made for home and business use, and it shows. Explore some of the interesting upgrades that have been unleashed with this latest iteration.
Separating Spending On the Flay
Automated spending and business differences, without having to do anything. You set it up and you get movement forward for your business. Your business and personal expenditures will automatically split so your taxes are going to be that much easier to do when it comes time. It’s an easy upgrade that is overlooked, but it’s definitely not forgotten. Business owners rejoice, no more tinkering.
Searches For Extra Tax Deductions
Enhancements to the software allows you to get more tax deductions on the fly. Business expenses are considered through the year and creates a more expansive deduction list. It’s going to help you save money, still maintain good standing with the IRS and much more. This streamlines your financial picture, with ease.
Free Credit Report and Score
Get your credit report, scores, and monitoring for free. There’s no spending here, no bait and switch, you get your credit score and monitoring for your identity as well. You will be able to figure out what’s going on and how you’re proceeding with relative ease, with a quick look into this upgraded tool.
X-Ray Investment Tool
New for Quicken Home & Business 2015, you are going to end up getting a full view of your investments with relative ease. Not only that, mobile phone and tablet integration now lets you get updates on the fly, as well as manage your financial picture wherever you may be. Connecting your bank accounts makes this easier and establishing a connection with your financial picture creates an outstanding option moving forward.
The latest updates to this Quicken release are specifically tailored for homeowners and business owners alike. Whether you need personal assistance, or you want to just keep on top of your finances, this definitely does the job well.
The Quicken Home & Business Personal Finance application allows you to manage all your personal and business accounts and puts them all in one place. You can manage your credit card, 401(k), baking, loan, and investing accounts using the Quicken Home & Business. Quicken downloads your expenses and income from your brokerages, banks, and your other financial institutions so that you won’t have to manually enter transactions. Reports of your cash flow, profit/loss, and more allows you to see the current state of your business.
Quicken Home & Business will automatically categorize all of your personal and business expenses, allowing you to see exactly where you’ve been spending. You can check your weekly, monthly, or annual total financial picture any time you want. Quicken Home & Business displays the overall profit/loss for your business, what’s going out, what’s coming in, and what’s left in all your accounts for the month. Quicken Home & Business captures all of your deductions, including the expenses and mileage for specific jobs, or household expenses you can write off partially. A summary of the business tax reduction shows the status of your tax deduction throughout the year so you can avoid any surprises on April 15th. At tax time, you can save time by creating some Schedule C reports for your accountant.
You can also directly export your data to TurboTax to accurately and quickly prepare your taxes. Quicken Home & Business also allows you to easily create, save, and print professional-looking invoices and estimates for your customers and clients. Quicken’s Guided Setup feature makes it easier for you to get started. Simply answer a few questions and you’ll see how Quicken works and what you need to do next. In minutes, your financial picture will quickly come into focus.