|Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010
Sale Price: $32.35
|Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 Quick Reference Guide - 101/202: Introduction To Document Collaboration & Integration For Offline, Online And Mobile Workgroups
Sale Price: $6.00
Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 Product Description:
The Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 is the new name created by the company for their previous sharing product called Microsoft Office Groove. It added extra simplicity and quickness on accessing user’s Microsoft SharePoint team sites through expanding the boundaries of the way of collaboration on it. People can now access their SharePoint sites on anytime and anywhere at a much faster pace using the 2010 version of the Microsoft SharePoint Workspace.
- Synchronization on the SharePoint 2010 Server document libraries that will allow its users to access, edit, view, and monitor their file on SharePoint sites at anytime and anywhere using their computer, even if it is not connected to the server.
- Direct folder access which enables the user to access their SharePoint libraries on the local Window folders and backup any changes they will make to the SharePoint site.
- Integrated powerful window search that can greatly help in locating files or information that are needed.
- Improved team connection through the Check In/ Check Out control and file content reviewer.
- Upgraded the design of the Ribbon with well organized tabs, highly visual command layout, and fresh toolbars that will surely help users in the creation of diagrams.
- Office Mobile 2010 that is integrated to Microsoft Phone 7 devices which gives the users the capability of accessing information at more places.
The Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 gives its users a new and better way to access and manage their SharePoint team sites through the features that they have created for it.