|Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 | 1 user, PC Download
Sale Price: $149.00
Discount: $0.99 (1%)
|Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Bundle
Sale Price: $154.36
Some individuals might feel a bit skeptical buying the Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 considering how a 2011 version is already out. However, buyers should be too reluctant with getting this particular package considering that it also came under one of the top developers today. For those who are thinking about buying the 2010 version, following a comprehensive review of the product.
- Comes with the Word 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Excel 2010 and OneNote 2010
- Features remote broadcasting for PowerPoint presentations.
- High end editing and layout features pave the way for professional looking presentations.
- Sparklines makes it easy for users to spot trends in Excel and easily track their data.
- Excel 2010 features different charting tools for accurate representation of data.
- Fully function Word 2012 allows the creation of numerous document types from book reports to resumes.
- Organize information with just one click using OneNote 2010
- Share data, files and information without any worries using Microsoft programs together with the Windows Live SkyDrive.
Thanks to its many features, the Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 is gaining popularity among the buyers. For one thing, it boasts of the Sparklines features that makes it easy for users to chart and track data. The PowerPoint 2010 feature has also been the recipient of polishing from the Microsoft team, providing it with an enhanced layout and better templates for use. The sharing feature is also another plus wherein users can easily send files back and forth to serve their purposes.
Ease of use is also one of the top advantages of this package. The Microsoft programs for 2010 follow the same basic pattern as the old ones, making it easier for users to adapt to the system. The main difference would be the Ribbon interface but this is easy enough to master. Considering the features, this particular package is priced at a low amount, more so if it is purchased together with a PC.
As the name suggests, this particular package is specially designed for home use, specifically students. It contains the core programs needed by every child for their schooling. However, the OneNote program might be a little confusing at first and is not part of the mainstream applications. This is perhaps why lots of users aren’t really happy with this particular program, citing it as one of the drawbacks of the package. However, OneNote is actually very easy to use overtime and just as easily ignored if necessary.
Of course, those aren’t the only things people should know about the Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010. The internet is currently filled with various reviews regarding the product. Hence, those who want to find out whether the package is right for them should first check out different reviews. By doing this, buyers can be sure that they are getting the perfect program package for their daily needs.
System requirements include but are not limited to:
- 500 MHz processor or more
- 1024x768 monitor resolution or higher
- 256MB RAM memory or higher
- Hard disk should have 1.5 GB free space