|Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 | 1 user, PC Download
Sale Price: $229.00
Discount: $0.99 (%)
|Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business
Sale Price: $189.99
The Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 is quickly gaining reputation in the market. Coming from one of the giants in technology, it isn’t surprising that more and more individual are learning towards this package for prepping their home and business computers.
- It contains five different program including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
- Word allows users to create highly polished letters ranging from business documents to student reports.
- PowerPoint makes it easy for individuals to create and customize their presentations depending on their needs.
- Outlook consolidates email information for users, making them perfect for business contacts.
- OneNote is well known for its ability to organize user information.
- Excel provides some of the best formula for creating charts and assessing hard data.
- Very easy to use.
- Available at an adequate price.
With five core program to its name, it isn’t surprising that the 2010 Microsoft Office Home & Business is more popular than most. It’s actually perfect for small businesses that need to keep track of their contacts, finances and various transactions online.
The Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 package also boasts of the Office Web Apps. This makes it possible for individuals to access, edit and share their files from any computer as long as they have internet connection. This makes for an excellent back up, guaranteeing that users will never lose important data regardless of any computer problems they might experience.
As for user issues, the 2010 line is remarkably easy to learn. In fact, it’s just a polished up version of the 2007 line, which means that those who purchase the brand would have no problem adapting to the new system. Personalization options are also possible for those who want to make sure that their computers have their mark. Depending on what the user needs, the 2010 package allows individuals to learn and manipulate certain factors to achieve the kind of results they were hoping for.
There aren’t that many disadvantages when it comes to this product. The main argument for buyers is that it is too pricey as a person home package. A lot of people are also unfamiliar with the OneNote software and typically do not take the time to learn and install the program.
For those who want to find out more about Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010, try reading different reviews about the product. So far, this particular package has been gaining popularity despite the release of a 2011 model. It is advised that buyers first find out their system specification before choosing to purchase the product.
System requirements include but are not limited to:
- A processor that is 500 MHz or faster
- A 256 MB RAM or higher although a 512MB would be best.
- Required available hard disk space at 3 GB
- Resolution monitor should be set at 1024x576 or more
- Operating Systems may be Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 with SP2, Windows Server 2008, Vista with SP1 and more.