|MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2016 [Download]
Sale Price: $34.99
Discount: $15.00 (30%)
|MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2017 Plus
Sale Price: $69.99
Discount: $30.00 (30%)
Video editing has kept up with technology. The camcorder is not just the only thing being talked about here. Think magic. Think about software which can improve videos. Enhance them with a piece of program that can put a soundtrack in that home video. Sharpen the color. Adjust the brightness and contrast. Now editing videos sound so simple.
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro MX Plus is sophisticated software that has released its 18th version. It claims to, in each and every way, be better, faster, and even more powerful. The added improvements in the software will make it easier for one to create a better and enhanced movie. This software can be used in turning moments into memories by adding special effects and synchronizing it with the soundtrack specifically handpicked to add a little bit of personal touch to the video.
What made home videos fun is the editing part. Ideas surprisingly pop out of nowhere and try to squeeze it all in during this phase. One tries to be careless or obsessive-compulsive from time to time to get the desired result. Sometimes it is done using trial and error method by applying the effects frame by frame. And until one gets what one wants, this video will remain an experiment.
Editing videos is also similar to making a scrapbook, only better. With video editing, one gets to put that specially chosen music to go with the scenes. The captions can be easily displayed anywhere one wants to put it. With the use of MAGIX Movie Edit Pro MX Plus , one can choose animation loops and title templates and include it in the video.
Tips in Successfully Editing a Home Video
- Prepare the materials. Keep your camcorder close. Install your video editing software in your computer. Choose the soundtrack.
- Think of a concept for the home video. For one to be able to finish the editing of the video faster, capture the scene how it’s supposed to be. Focus more on enhancing the movie and not in totally modifying it.
- Name the video. Think of a title for the movie. When one watches online videos, or television, attention is best caught with teasing titles, so make sure to make a catchy title.
- Use MAGIX Movie Edit Pro MX Plus to its full potential. Use the transition effects to the movie’s advantage. Choose the transitions carefully. It could build or break the momentum of the story.
- Save or publish the movies. This will serve as a reference for future movie editing projects. One could note what would be better the next time.
- Be patient. Editing a video is not as easy as ABC. Sometimes one’s patience is really tested most especially when the audio would not sync with the desired frame or the special effects did not really come out as desired. Take a deep breath and do not lose that little piece of sanity left to be able to make it to the end of the home video.