ExpiredKaspersky Total Security 2018
Protect your family – on PC, Mac, Android, iPhone & iPad
- Web Anti-Virus notifies pages containing adware or legitimate software.
- Protection against infection while restarting the operating system.
- Ability to navigate from the Licensing window to the My Kaspersky portal to view the activation code.
- Ability to add a new activation code when the license has expired.
- A user-defined list of domains which are not controlled by the application.
- Counteracting the modification of user files by malware, particularly by encryptors.
- Diagnostics of application installation issues.
- Application Self-Defense during upgrade to a new version.
- Speed for certain installation scenarios, the first startup, and the first update of the application.
- Notification that appears if you disable the System Watcher component.
- The procedure for displaying notifications.
- Displaying a notification (about outdated databases and application modules) after waiting longer when the computer wakes sleep mode.
- SAFE KIDS – EXTRA SECURITY
- SECURE PASSWORD MANAGER
- FILE BACKUP & ENCRYPTION
- AWARD-WINNING SECURITY
- PROTECTION THAT PERFORMS
- SIMPLE TO SET UP – EASY TO USE
- SECURITY FOR PC, MAC & MOBILE
- PRIVACY PROTECTION
- SAFE MONEY
- SECURITY FOR KIDS – ON PC & MAC
Kaspersky Total Security 2016
Kaspersky Total Security 2016 is the latest version of the brand’s comprehensive security suite which promises an all around protection for your gadgets.
The updates include a “private browsing” feature that syncs with search engines such as Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, with the sole purpose of hindering websites in tracking your online activities.
It also enables a “change control” system that looks out for adware which attempts to make changes in your home page or search pages, as well as install add ons or generally change your settings without consent. It is designed to notify you once there are attempts, which allows you to allow or block the said alteration.
Their previous feature, the Safe Mode has also been modified in such a way that it is needing less plugins and gives a more assorted enhancement for the firewall. This can be managed in the “My Kaspersky” tab.
Added features are easy to use, which enabled the software to provide its rock solid protection, while providing the user with ample information as well.
Moreover, the reputation and credibility of the brand in providing a strong and solid protection from virus, malware and internet hazards are stronger than ever through its wide range of features including a secure shopping and banking browser to a military-grade file shredder, a performance booster and, uniquely, webcam protection.