Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 Discount Coupon Code
Kaspersky Antivirus 2015
- New: Anti-Blocker and ZETA Shield
- Protects against all types of Internet threats
- Secures online banking and shopping
- Detects new, emerging and unknown threats
- Safeguards your digital identity and privacy
Deal: $29.95 discount - Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 (2 years subscription)
Coupon Code: no coupon required
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 (3 PCs)
Sale Price: $20.98
You save: $38.97 (65%)
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 (1 PC)
Sale Price: $14.99
You save: $24.96 (62%)
Kaspersky Antivirus for computers
Kaspersky Antivirus (now is Kaspersky Antivirus 2015) was originally called Anti viral toolkit Pro. Kaspersky Lab developed this anti -virus program. It protects the user from malware and is designed for computers having Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows.
Features of Kaspersky Antivirus:
Its features include detection, real time protection and removal of Trojans, viruses, adware, worms, spyware, root kits, auto dialers and key bloggers malicious tools. Kaspersky security network service provides instantaneous automatic updates. Kaspersky Antivirus allows users from all over the world to facilitate malware identification and the time taken to provide protection is reduced against new security risks harming your computer. They provide solutions against malicious viruses and threats and enhance security products. Antivirus rescue disk may be downloaded by Microsoft windows that helps in scanning the host computer while booting inside Linux environment.
Kaspersky anti-virus prevents itself from internal settings and disabling protection elements by malware without the permission of user via password access. Instant messenger traffic is also scanned by it. It was firefox or internet explorer to disable links to known malware automatically. Within paid subscription period it includes free product upgrades and free technical support. It offers 1, 2 and 3 years subscriptions.
Key features of kaspersky Antivirus:
- It harnesses the power of your PC with hybrid protection.
- It detects program vulnerabilities and helps in repairing them.
- It scans all emails and websites from malicious software.
- It checks for safety of applications, files and websites instantly.
- Harmful malware activities are rolled back.
- Improves PC performance with efficiency and speed.
Core protection feature of kaspersky Antivirus:
It offers small and frequent updates; proactive detection of malware; protection from new emerging spyware and viruses.
Identity protection features of kaspersky Antivirus:
Key loggers are defeated by virtual key board and screen capture malware; digital identity is protected by anti phishing.
Performance features of kaspersky Antivirus:
For an uninterrupted gaming experience it provides gamer mode. For maximum performance I swift and I checker provides intelligent scanning.
Customer service and technical support:
Money back guarantee within 14 days “no questions asked”. Free 24/7 web and email support. Free live chat and phone support.
Awards given to kaspersky Antivirus:
In terms of detection rate among all virus scanners kaspersky Antivirus was rated highest by AV Comparatives. In 2007 kaspersky Antivirus was awarded Editor’s choice by PC World. ARS Technical awarded it as the best choice for ant- virus on windows platform. UK PC journal in 2007 listed kaspersky Antivirus as “A” listed; it scored highly for removal of malware and its detection. It checks new virus signature on hourly schedule unlike others on a daily basis which improves the chances of immunization before the infection reaches it.
Kaspersky anti-virus helps you in making complex things super simple. You can bank online, shop safely, visit social networking sites without any hassles, and keep your kids responsible and safe online. Kaspersky Lab founded in 1997 provides its services in every country offering anti-virus malware products like kaspersky Antivirus (Kaspersky Antivirus 2015).
- The Chronicles of Hellsing: a Spy vs Spy Story
- Kaspersky Lab Opens Office in Singapore
- 21% of users think their passwords are of no value to criminals
- Kaspersky Lab joins forces with INTERPOL, Industry and Law Enforcement Partners to Disrupt Simda Botnet
- No Ransom: The National High Tech Crime Unit of the Netherlands’ police and Kaspersky Lab help victims to escape from CoinVault ransomware
- Kaspersky Lab Finds “Darwin Nuke” Vulnerability in OS X and iOS