Article about the old verions of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
Corel’s programs have picked up popularity in the past few years because it provides its new customers and loyal users the best value for their money. From the wide array of tools and features they have been incorporating over the years, to the quality of customer service they provide, it is not surprising that it is favored by many, over its competitions—be it in video editing or graphics suite. Additionally, the software can also be paid through one-time payment, which will validate it every two years, which majority of the users prefer.
CorelDraw X8 is a vector art program, good for creating and editing graphics, page layouts and designing websites. It offers access to a wide selection of template files, complete with access to thousands of fonts, to save you a lot of set-up time.
Tools are intuitive, and certainly, the guided intro will enlighten and help new users to using the software with a breeze.
As a viable alternative to Adobe’s subscription-only software, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 has successfully won the hearts of consumers, budding graphic artists and professionals all at the same time.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 Delivers Power and Versatility; Expands Creative Capabilities
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6, the newest version of its flagship graphics suite. Featuring a completely revamped typography engine, inspiring new color styles and harmonies, and powerful shaping tools, the new suite offers graphics professionals its most creative and powerful tools to date. With a focus on opening up new creative possibilities for the design community, this major upgrade delivers improved workflow and performance making it even easier for both aspiring and experienced designers to connect with assets, work with leading edge tools and technology, and output their design projects with confidence.
The following new features, along with numerous time-saving enhancements, are designed to address the needs of CorelDRAW users in a wide variety of industries including sign making, graphic design, fashion/apparel design, wide format printing, marketing, print production, screen printing, awards and engraving, vehicle wrap design, and other businesses of all sizes.
New Feature Highlights
- Advanced OpenType Support: Create beautiful text with advanced OpenType typography features, such as contextual and stylistic alternates, ligatures, ornaments, swash variants, and more.
- New Custom-built Color Harmonies: Modify colors collectively in a harmony and analyze colors and hues to deliver complementary color schemes.
- New Native 64-bit and Enhanced Multi-Core Support: Quickly process files and images up to 50% faster than before.
- New Creative Vector Shaping tools: Creatively add effects using four new vector shaping tools – Smear, Twirl, Attract and Repel.
- New Styles Engine and Docker: Format with speed and simplify the creation, application, and management of styles for consistent formatting across multiple objects.
- New Smart Carver: Remove unwanted areas from an image while simultaneously maintaining the photo’s aspect ratio.
- Improved Page Layout Capabilities: Create design layouts with ease using new and improved Master Layer functionality, Alignment Guides, Interactive frames and much more.
- Redesigned Object Properties Docker: Save time, fine-tune designs and get access to the object settings in one centralized location.
CorelDRAW Premium Suite X5 is a versatile solution for graphic design professionals who need to create and display visuals across a range of media. With an expanded set of web and video output capabilities, users of the Premium Suite will enjoy even greater flexibility and freedom as part of their design workflow.
CorelDRAW Premium Suite X5 Highlights include:
- Versatile Graphic Design with CorelDRAW X5: The award-winning vector-illustration and page-layout application.
- Efficient Photo Editing with Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5: A professional image-editing application for retouching and enhancing photos.
- Complete Website Creation with Corel Website Creator X5: A new application to build and manage websites including all the technical development capabilities needed to create a sophisticated online presence.
- High-Speed Video Editing with Corel VideoStudio Pro X3: A powerful and fast end-to-end video production package for producing professional quality video.
- Powerful Flash Animation with SWiSH Max3: A complete Flash animation authoring application to create animations that include text, images, graphics, video, and sound.
- Accurately Convert Bitmaps with Corel PowerTRACE X5: Quickly and accurately convert bitmaps into editable vector graphics.
- Easily Capture Images with Corel CAPTURE X5: A one-click screen-capture utility to capture images from your computer screen.
- Export Images with PhotoZoom Pro: A plug-in to enlarge digital images and export them from Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5.
- Secure File Compression with WinZip 14.5 Pro: The world’s most popular zip utility for file compression, encryption, sharing, and data backup.
- Industry-leading file format compatibility: Including import support for latest Adobe Illustrator CS5 and Adobe® Photoshop CS5 formats.
- Instant Access to Online Content through Corel CONNECT: Integration with leading online photo sites including Fotolia and iStockphoto gives users access to millions of images for various projects.