- Comprehensive Watermarking
- Image Preset Library
- Lens Correction Development Kit
- Lens Corrections
- Updated RAW camera profiles
- Modular Camera Profiles
- Get involved!
- Highlight Recovery
- Blemish Remover
- See what’s new with plugins
Corel Aftershot Pro is a software designed for digitally enhancing your photos. It has many great features that will bring your photos to its best appearance. If you are familiar with the Bibble 5 Pro, you wouldn’t have any problems using Aftershot Pro because user interface of this photo editing software is almost similar to Bibble 5 Pro’s.
Corel AfterShot Pro has two popular features that are powerful for digital photo enhancement.
- Perfectly Clear – This is a powerful tool you can use to make your pictures look balanced in terms of colors and overall appearance. It can automatically adjust the contrast and sharpness of the photo just with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Noise Ninja – Another feature which makes this software popular is its ability to reduce the noise from photos. Using Noise Ninja tool, you can reduce the noise from the photos without ruining the quality. Because of its excellent performance, this tool has been known to be the best noise reduction tool.
- Some common tools are not present –. Despite the great features that it has for editing, some of the most common options are not present in this software. If you are going to use the red-eye correction tool, you must do it somewhere else because you won’t find it here.
- Importing files is not easy – Many users find it difficult to import images. If you are going to open an image file, you have to find it manually using the open file dialogue box.
- Output file is limited to TIFF and JPEG format – After editing your photos you can only save it in any of the two file formats, TIFF and JPEG. Other format like BMP, PNG and other common formats are not supported for the output file.
- High Speed Performance – One thing that anyone will notice when they use Corel AfterShot Pro is its high speed performance. It responds quickly and because of that, your computer will unlikely lag. Even if you try to import 30,000 images, it won’t take more than 15 minutes to load all those images up.
Trial and Full Versions
You can avail this photo editing software for ninety-nine dollars ($99). If you’re not sure if this software will meet your expectation, you can download a 30-day trial version of this program to help you decide whether to invest for the full version or not.