The Melodyne assistant is the perfect midrange audio editor for those who don’t really need the advanced editing functions of the other, more expensive audio editors. If you don’t really need the Melodyne Editor’s scale editing functions, extended timing tools, and ability to edit polyphonic material, then the Melodyne assistant is a great alternative.
The Melodyne assistant has the flexible integration, the sound quality, and the user-friendly interface of the Melodyne editor. You can run it as a stand-alone, plug-in, or linked via Rewire to your DAW.
The Melodyne assistant allows you to edit noise-based materials, rhythms, monophonic instruments, and lead vocals with all the functions and tools that made Melodyne famous. The Melodyne assistant also has macros that allow you to quickly correct timing and intonation. It also allows you to save your notes as MIDI and offers 64-bit support.
You can upgrade the Melodyne assistant to the Melodyne editor if you feel that you need more advanced editing functions for your audio. To upgrade to the Melodyne editor, you only need to pay the price difference between the two editions. You don’t need to download any new files or do a fresh installation after you purchase your upgrade. Simply pay the price difference and all the advanced features will be unlocked for you.
The upgrade option is perfect for beginners who just want to try out the midrange editing functions and upgrade to get the advanced editing functions later. The Melodyne assistant is a perfect midrange audio editor that is suitable for rhythmic, complex, and monophonic sound material.
Benefits and Features:
– Can work as a plug-in (RTAS, AU, VST) in compatible DAWs under Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X
– Suitable for rhythmic, complex, and monophonic sound material
– Single-track audio editing using Melodyne’s technology
– Can connect using Rewire to a compatible DAW
– Features stand-alone mode
– Audio Random Access (ARA) support for compatible DAWs
– Activate and use on up to 2 computers or via iLok
– Japanese, English, Spanish, German, and French manual and user interface.
– MIDI file format export
– Time stretching & pitch shifting
– (Re-)quantization function
– Modify note parameters such as vibrato, volume, and formant spectrum
– Refashion melodies, rhythm, and timing
– Manual or auto correction of timing errors and intonation
– Copy, cut and paste notes in rhythmic, complex, and monophonic sound material
– Modify the pitch, position, length, and volume of notes in rhythmic, complex, and monophonic sound material
– Easy upgrade to Melodyne Editor without additional downloads or a fresh install