Autodesk Smoke for Mac is a video editing software developed on December 2009 for MAC OSX users. It is specially designed for video editors that need to accomplish more than editing videos. Not only it has editing options, it also has the ability to add video effects. Smoke has tools such as color correction, motion graphics and 3D visual effects. Using this software makes navigation easier for the intended projects as it has a timeline workflow as well as node-based composting. Users also have the added capability to include and even modify effects from the controlling system. More than 2D layer designs, stereoscopic 3D (S3D) effects can also be made by using tools installed for editing, conforming and compositing. With this software suite, you can also check compatibility and make changes to your work without needing any additional plugins or workarounds.
Click Here to get more Autodesk Deals:
Autodesk Smoke for Mac 2013 -- Includes a 1-Year Autodesk Subscription
Logickeyboard Autodesk Smoke Nero Slim Line Linux Keyboard | Shortcut Keyboard for Autodesk SMOKE Linux
Sale Price: $134.90
Discount: $0.05 (%)
SMOKE GALAXY SERIES KEYBOARD STICKERS 12X12 SIZE
Sale Price: $12.86
Autodesk Smoke for Mac needs the following system requirements for it to work:
- The computer should have an Apple Mac OS X version 10.6.6, 10.6.7, 10.7.2 or later, or 10.8.x
- It should also possess a 64-bit Intel multi-core processor.
- The system should have at least 4GB of RAM, however 8GB or more is definitely recommended.
- There should be a 3GB free disk space to allow download and installation.
- The monitor to be used should have at least a minimum of 1440x900 display; yet a 1920x1200 resolution or higher is also advised.
- Last but not the least, there should be a US keyboard that is required to properly map hot-keys.