Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate is a suite designed by Autodesk for people who venture in a career in Engineering. This software serves as a training program for professional (or even aspiring) engineers as it contains tools for designing, planning, building, and managing civil, water, land and utility infrastructure. This software targets firms in civil engineering that deals more on construction. It also adds capabilities for structural engineering, utility network design, and construction coordination.
Click Here to get more Autodesk Deals:
Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2013 Student [Old Version]
Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 Student
Benefits and advantages include helping students get more familiar and otherwise master engineering design and analysis, as well as structural modeling. On a more detailed note, it can help model, analyze and document certain structures mostly encountered by civil engineers such as tunnels, bridges, and other civil structures. Design ideas can also be drawn or sketched with roads, land areas, and water on the existing environment. Aside from that, overhead and underground electrical distribution networks can also be designed based on set engineering standards and with model-based tools. Options are available as well for exploring and analyzing civil design. Project performance can also be checked and improved using this suite.
Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate contains the following products to help in improving the design experience:
- AutoCAD (contains documentation and design tools),
- AutoCAD Civil 3D (analyzes performance),
- AutoCAD Map 3D (analyzes GIS data for management decisions),
- AutoCAD Raster Design (adds raster to vector converting tools),
- AutoCAD Utility Design (documents as well as designs electrical distribution networks0029,
- Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler (creates 3D infrastructure proposals for higher chances of approval),
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage (combines data and simulates construction),
- Autodesk Revit Structure (contains tools for structural design and analysis),
- Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis (analyzes more of drainage and sewer systems)
- and Autodesk 3ds Max Design (able to create animations and visuals with cinematic quality).
Having Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate is definitely helpful for professionals in the Engineering line of work. With this, Building Information Modeling (BIM) can be integrated for a better learning experience.