Autodesk Revit LT 2018
- 3D design and visualization
- A single, coordinated model
- High-quality documentation
- Autogenerated schedules
- Help verify material quantities
- Fluid design file exchange with Revit users
- Photorealistic rendering in the cloud
- Move to BIM at your own pace
Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite is a software suite made for use by design professionals created to make better quality designs with an integrated 3D environment. It combines 3D Building Information Modeling (BIM) tools of Autodesk Revit LT software and the drafting tools of AutoCAD LT software. The user interface is also simplified for easier use and access.
All designs made are stored in a single database to be able to make schedules, drawing sheets, 2D design views, and even 3D design views from the model itself. Every change and revision made by this software is instantly updated in every view, whether it’s plans, sections, and/or elevations. The software also has a walkthrough tool to guide in creating animations. Aside from that, accuracy is also improved through the components added onto it.
Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite requires the following system requirements:
- The operating system should be one of the following options: Windows 7 (Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium) or Windows XP (Professional x64 Edition with Service Pack 2, or Home with Service Pack 2 or later).
- There should be a single or multi-core processor (Intel, Pentium, Xeon or i-Series) or AMD equivalent with SS2 technology; it is recommended to have the highest affordable CPU speed rating.
- The computer’s RAM should be at least 4GB.
- There should be a 5GB free space to accommodate the software installation.
- It’s recommended to have a graphics display adapter capable of 24-bit color.
- Autodesk also recommends a DirectX 10-capable graphics card that includes Shader Model 3.
- An internet connection is also needed for license registration and prerequisite components download.
- An MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion compliant device is also needed.
- A resolution of 1280×1024 with True Color should be set.
- The software suite should be downloaded or installed from a DVD.
(Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2013)