- New tabbed viewing – Open multiple PDFs in a single window.
- Do more with Edit PDF tool – Create brand-new numbered or bulleted lists
- The enhanced Tools search to find the tool you need.
- New scan-to-PDF workflow – choose the best scanning options and get the best results.
- The updated Certificates tool – Digitally sign, certify, and verify documents.
- Change the look of Acrobat to reflect your taste. Choose the default light theme or new dark theme.
- Create protected PDFs
- Edit PDF text and images
- Export PDFs to Office
- Work with Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive
- Sign anything
Adobe Acrobat Standard DC
Adobe Acrobat DC remains to be one of the best softwares which are easy to navigate and use. The latest addition to their myriad of features is the touch enabled interface, and its accessibility from any gadget—be it PC, Macs, or even mobile devices.
This program offers every tool to create and modify PDFs, tied in by a streamlined menu bar that highlights its most important and used features. There are also two ribbons with the basic commands for editing, signing and commenting, and another one for viewing functions.
Adobe Acrobat DC is also used to secure the conversion of PDFs, as well as sending documents for signature, which you can monitor the process and progress through a status bar. This will let you know if the document is duly received, signed and forwarded back to you.
From individuals to group works, Adobe Acrobat DC stays as an all-in-one PDF conversion software, which supports businesses, organizations and educational facilities and personnel. All people from any walk of life, even those not familiar with the software will not have a hard time because of its user-friendly interface, and a live chat support always ready to help. Numerous video tutorials are also made available, which says a lot about the customer support provided by the company, which is always a good note.