- Active Disk Cloning
- Active Ransomware Protection
- WinPE Media Builder
- Converts to Virtual Hard Drive
- Backup Activity and Statistics
- Non-stop Local Backups
- Security Dashboard
- Changed-Block Tracker
- Speedy Backup and Recovery
- Continuous Cloud Backups
- Unlimited Devices
- Local Wireless Backup
- Electronic Signatures
- Blockchain Certification
Several computer problems require recovering of files and reformatting. These problems will take and consume plenty of time. Acronis True Image Home can effortlessly and instantly solve these problems. It is designed with the necessary features that are capable of avoiding and solving these problems.
Acronis True Image Home Features
- It has superior upgrade options. Its additional utility tool called Plus Pack provides Universal Restore and dynamic disk support features. These features enable users to retrieve their complete system without using a computer with similar architecture.
- It has Try & Decide feature which is ideal for software installation and website browsing. It permits the users to test the software before installation and to evaluate websites for threats.
- It has Set & Forget and Smart Scheduling features. Set & Forget feature allows users to calibrate backup configuration and it will remember it for them. Smart Scheduling provides convenient options for running computer backups.
- It has File Synchronization feature. It is a practical feature that provides the capability of mirroring and synchronizing files from external hard disks, flash drives and computers.
- It has PC Cloning and Disk Imaging features. Its PC Cloning feature provides the ease of reinstalling copies of damaged or lost data within minutes. Its Disk Imaging feature allows PC Cloning to accurately retrieve and reinstall the necessary data.
- Its Mount Image feature delivers a visual representation of system drive. Users can rearrange folders by dragging and dropping.
- It has Startup Recovery Manager that can be accessed by pressing F11 keyboard key. It is a perfect recovery feature during system failures.
- Its True Image Home feature provides different samples of backup environments. It allows users to accurately choose and restore the right system.
- Excellent consumer assistance tools. Assistance tools are available by means of phone, email, online chat, videos and consumer guides.
- Reliable data encryption. Acronis True Image Home 2012 employs the use of Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) with 128 bits, 192 bits and 256 bits of key sizes. It ensures that the data being sent or stored are securely and confidentially guarded.
- Additional security from Acronis. It provides an online data hub that can be used as an optional storage space for backing up files.
- Designed for Windows operating system. It is completely compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 7.
- Compatibility with different devices. Its flexibility allows the storage of files to GUID partition table drives, external hard disks, USB devices and DVDs.
System and Software Requirements
- It requires Pentium Processor with 1 gigahertz of clock speed or faster.
- Its required RAM capacity is 512 megabytes.
- It requires DVD-RW or CD-RW optical drive for installation.
- It is compatible with the available editions of Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- It requires Windows XP Professional X64 edition with SP2 and Windows XP Professional X32 edition with SP3.
- It requires Windows Home X32 edition with SP3.
Compatible File System
- Linux SWAP, ReiserFS, Ext4/Ext3/Ext2, NTFS, FAT 32 and FAT 16.
Acronis True Image Home is designed for retrieval and backup tasks. It is available for $39.99.