Products from Amazon.com
Price: $85.99Was: $119.99
Price: Out of stock
CUTTING-EDGE OCR TECHNOLOGY
- Text Recognition and Layout Retention Available for macOS
- Exact Reconstruction of Document Structure and Formatting
- Multilingual OCR for Mac
INTUITIVE TO USE – JUST LIKE YOUR MAC
- Easy Interface Raises Productivity
- Saves Documents to Virtually Any Format
EASY PDF CONVERSION
- Create searchable PDFs ready for archiving
- Other essential PDF conversion features
EASY PHOTO CONVERSION
- Automatic Correction of Digital Photos of Documents
- Edit Images with Image Editor
DIGITIZE AND SHARE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
CREATE E-BOOKS FOR READING ON-THE-GO!
- Advanced OCR for Complex Tasks
- Process Batches of Documents and Automate Conversion Tasks
- Make Document Content Accessible for Text-To-Speech Utilities
ABBYY FineReader Pro for the Mac OS
ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac is the latest optical-character-reading (OCR) software that has finally arrived for the Mac OS. With ABBYY FineReader Pro, Mac users can scan documents, flyers, forms and other files and convert it to PDF, DOC and XLS formats. The scanning can be set to either automatic or manual mode. Automatic mode lets ABBYY do the job and scan the document as it is, while Manual mode allows users to edit, crop and delete text and images before conversion. The manual mode is best suited if you only want certain parts of a document scanned and converted to text. It’s a must-have for people who want to store digital copies of their priceless files.
OCR Accuracy and Language Support on Mac:
- 99.8 % accuracy of character recognition.
- Detects text in over 180 languages including Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Arabic, Hebrew and European languages
Convert to Microsoft Word, PDF, and Open Office Writer with Native Formatting
- Precisely re-creates document structure and formatting across multiple pages, including :
- text size and font styles
- table of contents
- page numbers
- other attributes commonly found in multi-page documents.
- When saving as PDF files, the document’s content outline bookmarks are identified and reproduced as live links for better navigating and reading.
Intuitive, Task-Oriented User Interface
Digital Camera OCR and Image Pre-processing
- Use the cameras and mobile devices to capture documents for OCR and conversion.
- With the captured image, FineReader Pro for Mac will use various image pre-processing options to correct distortions before recognition.
- With its Image Editor, users can :
- correct brightness and contracst
- straighten curved text lines
- correct trapezium distortion
- reduce IOS noise
- remove motion blur
- split dual pages
- crops images and more.
Reliable Archiving and Sharing of PDFs – FineReader Pro for Mac can:
- turn documents into searchable, compressed and protected PDF files
- create PDF outlines for fast navigation across a document
- support tagged PDFs which optimized for portable and screen reader devices
- export to the PDF/A format
Quick E-book Creation
- Convert paper documents and images to formats supported by table PCs, smartphones and e-book readers, such as .ePub and .fb2 formats