Discount Deals & Coupon Codes (if available) :
ABBYY FineReader 14
- Edit PDF: modify, comment, merge, secure
- Create PDFs from Word, Excel, and other formats
- Compare documents across formats to detect text changes
- Convert scans and PDFs to popular office formats
- Recognition languages - 192
ABBYY FineReader 12 Corporate
ABBYY FineReader 12 Corporate Edition
The ABBYY FineReader 12 Corporate Edition is the professional iteration of the optical character recognition (OCR) software in both the PC and Mac OS. What sets it apart from the other iterations? Here are the defining features from the Corporate version:
- Converting complex documents The Corporate Edition can easily process complex tables into spreadsheets, or scan antiquated pocketbooks into PDF versions.
- Converting with Verification tool The software’s Verification tool is great for correcting doubtful readings as the feature compares the original document with the converted versions.
- Converting with high-precision tools The software uses precision features to accurately decipher barely-readable typefaces and characters.
ABBYY FineReader 12 Corporate is perfect for paperless-paper works of your business. It combines an unmatched accuracy, speed and easy to navigate and use document conversion and processing. The corporate edition of this software includes a few additional features and is designed to be installed on a server for access by a set number of users.
The latest version of the app focused on the development of the following:
- Improved accuracy on business documents and with Asian languages —FineReader 12 Corporate continues its lead in the market in the OCR language support, and now, it features up to 15 percent improvement for Arabic OCR, up to 10 percent for Hebrew OCR, and up to 20 percent accuracy increase on Chinese, Japanese, and Korean documents. This is to further cater to businesses and corporations in Asia and the Pacific region.
- Enhanced Hot Folder and Batch OCR — The latest version has focused in improving the hot folder function which ensures faster conversion per batch of documents and dual-core processing support. It also lets more flexible naming options, allowing the use of prefixes and suffixes in file names or folder tags.
- Visual quality enhancement for scans, photos, and PDF documents — Improved ABBYY Camera OCR in the latest update also enables users to turn photos of documents into scanner-quality images, as well as some tweaking and basic photo editing functions—such as cropping and brightening, to further enhance the quality of the photo.
- Improved user experience with Background OCR — Enables customers to open, view, and start working with a document of any size immediately, even while it continues to be processed in the background, saving considerable time by providing access to all document pages at once.
- Easier saving and retrieving of files from the cloud — This feature provides an easier access to popular cloud-based document-storage services and online saving drives such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive, among others.
- Faster and easier verification and correction — The enhanced verification tool now allows users to apply both spelling and formatting corrections with intuitive hot keys and tab controls that make it easy to navigate through the verification process.